Our aim is that every child makes good progress in their learning.
Ways you can find out about your child's progress...
- Topic overviews go home each term for each class (these are also available to view on the class pages of the website).
- Parent events happen regularly (for example: workshops, assemblies, open afternoons etc.)
- The class pages of the website are updated regularly with photos and videos.
- Parents evenings happen twice a year (Autumn and Spring).
- Written reports are sent home once a year (Summer).
- Your child has a home/school reading record.
- Home learning is sent home regularly.
Should you have any questions that cannot be answered through the means listed above, please request a meeting with your child's class teacher.