Ways you can find out about your child's education...
- Topic booklets go home each term for each class (these are also available to view on the class pages of the website).
- Personalised target booklets are sent home termly (these list your child's next steps and explain whether your child is working below, within, within with support or above age related expectations.)
- Parent events happen regularly (for example music assemblies, open afternoons etc.)
- The class pages of the website are updated regularly with photos and videos.
- Parents evenings happen twice a year.
- Written reports are sent home once a year.
- Your child has a home/school reading record.
- Homework is sent home regularly.
Should you have any questions that cannot be answered through the means listed above, please request a meeting with your child's class teacher.